Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Ladyboy Talk Public Lounge

Ladyboys and condoms

Discuss your favorite topic
only Ladyboy-related topics!

Ladyboys and condoms

Postby manarak » 02 Apr 2011, 21:12 •  [Post 1]

Worrying:

I have been in the LOS for about 10 days now, and I have a new game when fucking ladyboys.
I will play with my cock around their arse, pressing the cock against it as if I wanted to penetrate.

The shocking truth:
of 9 LBs I have shagged so far, 6 would have been ok with me using no condom, 2 wanted to push me in themselves and of the 3 who "refused", 2 opposed only weak resistance (I still count it as a refusal, but I would have gotten my way, I am sure).
* I didn't fuck any of them without a condom *

I know I look healthy - but one shouldn't judge on the looks.

:shock:

your comments?
manarak
Global Moderator

Re: Ladyboys and condoms

Postby Jake » 02 Apr 2011, 21:16 •  [Post 2]

Interesting, its up to us I guess. I care enough about my health to put them on!
Jake

Postby Jake » 02 Apr 2011, 21:22 •  [Post 3]

BTW when I was in P.I.'s girls never asked me once about a condom. Birth Control there was *extract before you cum* method and no need of rubber as *we all clean*...
Jake

Postby pandemonium » 19 Apr 2011, 01:06 •  [Post 4]

i can say at some point in my trips to los, i have bare backed, not proud of it, but done it, got checked was ok.
what concerned me, was that how many pattaya lb's have done films bareback!!!
now i insist on covering up, but i would guess most would let you fuck em bare back.
pandemonium

Postby sarafio » 06 Jul 2011, 09:47 •  [Post 5]

I love getting cum and do it bare.
LB cum lover!!
sarafio

Postby scousemouse » 05 Aug 2011, 07:29 •  [Post 6]

I'd say very hard to find any lb who uses condoms all the time. It's a cultrual thing they thinnk getting hiv, killed on a bike etc is all down to luck not precautions.
scousemouse

Postby jet712 » 07 Aug 2011, 02:30 •  [Post 7]

This is an interesting topic and, to be honest, I'm not surprised about Manarak's findings.

I've had a few experiences over the years which have led me to believe that many ladyboys (and GGs) will go bareback if asked or pressed. I've taken a few risks in the past, mostly with GGs and all of which I've immediately regretted and spent months worrying about until after I've been tested.

On a recent trip I had a passionate tryst with a well known Bangkok ladyboy who I believe is now working in London. I had been wearing a condom but I took it off to jerk myself to a finish. Unfortunately, probably as a consequence of the amount of alcohol consumed, I forgot that I'd taken the condom off and I proceeded to fuck her again. Two minutes of fun, three months of worry.

On another occasion I was having a hot time with on of my all time favourite ladyboys in Patong when, before I know it, she had started to fuck me without a condom. Thankfully, in that case, I was switched on and insisted that she cover up.

I've also had a lot of webcam fun with PI ladyboys and often the conversation gets around to me visiting PI and meeting up with them for real. At least three of these girls I've encountered have told me in no uncertain terms that they absolutely do not want to use condoms if and when we get together. Their reasons ?....a combination of "it feels so much better without a condom" and "I'm clean and I know you're clean"....you couldn't make this shit up !

Don't make a mistake....cover your snake.

Jet712
jet712

Postby quadrat » 29 Nov 2011, 08:43 •  [Post 8]

I'm positive myself, therefore a little knowlegdable. The risk to catch HIV by unprotected anal sex with an infected person is 1/1000 or so, vaginal and oral far lower, you can look it up yourself at wikipedia etc. If you occasionally skip the rubber, no problem unless you are a real jinx. I've screwed around everywhere for 25 years since AIDS emerged however, until the odds went against me after maybe 1,000 girls and ladyboys, I guess. My immune system deteriorated within a few years, and i had to start with the drugs in 2008. I tolerate them perfectly, no sideffects, and i'm not infectious since there is no virus in my blood or sperma. My girlfriend of the last 3 years remains negative, tests 4 times per year. With access to modern medicine, you don't die with AIDS anymore, and you don't spread it further. Hope i didn't before i learned about my infection. The regular visits to doctors and laboratories are wearisome however. The French doc off Thappraya road who cares for the HIV folks in Pattaya has more than 2,000 customers, almost all of them elderly Farang. The men who can't maintain an erection with condom anymore, i figure. The doc told me that i'm lucky to tolerate the Thai-made generica which sells for 800 Baht per month, while others need foreign made drugs for up to 25,000 Baht per month. There are certainly many more and especially Thais who go to other doctors and hospitals, plus the number of people who don't know yet they are infected, or know and can do nothing about it because they lack the funds, or don't care, so there could well be a HIV population of 10,000 in Pattaya.
quadrat

Postby ThaisinBoston » 14 Dec 2011, 00:17 •  [Post 9]

While I've yet to visit Thailand (or anywhere in SE Asia for that matter) I am able to experience Thai ladyboys in Boston. There seems to be quite a large number of them and quite a few work at Thai Bodywork locations. I've found that many of them seem tobe willing to go bareback. While I haven't barebacked a ladyboy (actually an American gurl) in over 25 years, I have to admit I have been tempted. But like many things in life the thrill of the chase is sometimes better than the actual deed. Just my 2 cents.
ThaisinBoston

Postby clark_schinger » 27 Jan 2012, 12:49 •  [Post 10]

Hey ThaisinBoston! Where in Boston did you find them? I've lived there before and had no such luck!!!
clark_schinger

Postby manarak » 25 Feb 2012, 10:18 •  [Post 11]

One post deleted.

Everyone be aware I have zero tolerance for the "it is OKAY to be HIV positive" and other "HIV does not cause AIDS" bullshit.

Call it what you want, but there is a virus out there that is spread by fucking without a condom, especially in the ass, and this virus at some point weakens the immune system so much that at some point it collapses, i.e. the virus gets you killed by any other bug, and lifelong heavy medication is required to keep the immune system working.

Wrap up.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby Ladyboy Revolution » 25 Feb 2012, 17:57 •  [Post 12]

Censorship is always good. We know the masses are not bright enough to judge or think for themselves.
Ladyboy Revolution

Postby manarak » 26 Feb 2012, 14:09 •  [Post 13]

Ladyboy Revolution wrote:Censorship is always good.

No. But on this forum I'll be the judge.

Ladyboy Revolution wrote:We know the masses are not bright enough to judge or think for themselves.

Absolutely true. There have been enough examples.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby Ladyboy Revolution » 26 Feb 2012, 22:20 •  [Post 14]

You remind me of a Christian minister. :coffee:

Well at least we can agree on something.
Ladyboy Revolution

Postby Ladyboy Revolution » 26 Feb 2012, 22:37 •  [Post 15]

Aids debate aside. If you are going to go to Thailand and have sex with a ladyboy in a rainjacket, then you would be better off finding yourself a nice ladyboy that you can tag daily, where you didn't have to worry. The reason people are not doing that is because they are chicken shit. Fear of reputation! People pleasing! Cowards!
Ladyboy Revolution

Postby Stealth009 » 27 Feb 2012, 13:29 •  [Post 16]

@Ladyboy Revolution

Why would you be better off finding a ladyboy that you can tag daily , and how do you mean you didn`t have to worry ???
Worry abouth using a rainjacket ????

Greetz , Stealth
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby Ladyboy Revolution » 28 Feb 2012, 02:42 •  [Post 17]

I explicitly answered that question with a 3 hour education video from "renegade" doctors who are not part of the profit seeking establishment of the legal drug dealing scam. But I was censored now I don't give a flying fuck!!! Find the info out on your own or find me at my website if you care that much.....I have and will live a life of pleasure to a good old age while the rest of you sheep spend all your time in fear..........BYE
Ladyboy Revolution

Postby Ladyboy Revolution » 16 Apr 2012, 05:11 •  [Post 18]

manarak wrote:

Ladyboy Revolution wrote:We know the masses are not bright enough to judge or think for themselves.

PS you are full of DOG SHIT!!!
Ladyboy Revolution

Postby Ladyboy Revolution » 16 Apr 2012, 05:21 •  [Post 19]

manarak wrote:

You having over 1000 posts you don't have time to fuck ladyboys. All you have time to do is sit behind a computer being a keyboard jocky ass hole and proclaim yourself as a "ladyboy expert" when in fact you couldn't get laid in a fucking morgue!!!
Ladyboy Revolution

Postby manarak » 16 Apr 2012, 07:06 •  [Post 20]

I love you too.
Bye!
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby buckfutter » 27 Apr 2012, 16:50 •  [Post 21]

Everyone knows the risks, i can see where the 2 of ye are coming from, although i have to say, i am a coward when it comes to having a relationship with a ladyboy, so good for you Ladyboy Revolution, get in there
buckfutter

Postby Kev B » 02 Oct 2012, 15:57 •  [Post 22]

Hello my Freinds
While we are on the subject. This is my 5th trip to Pattaya, and I have one question.
I cover up ever time. It is not worth the risk to me. If a LB wants to have unprotected sex. It tells me she is HIV positive.
As I have developed relationships with LBs over the last couple of years, some want to cum in your month, and that concerns me.
I enjoy giving them a blowjob, and do not swallow cum, but there is a small predischarge when giving a blow job, and I am worried about that.
Here is the Queston Doc!!!
Can you get HIV from oral sex, and does swallowing cum or the predischarge be a worry for me?
I am just asking! :?
Thanks
Kev B
Lack of knowledge... that is the problem. W. Edwards Deming
Plane leaves in 12 days 3 hours :happy:
Kev B

Postby cksitter » 03 Oct 2012, 21:08 •  [Post 23]

It all depends on the bloodstream. If you have cuts or ulcers in your mouth, or if your gums bleed when u brush - then yes, u are at risk.
swallowing will not be a risk otherwise.
similarly with anal - it's so risky because it's so easy to tear the tissues and expose the blood stream when doing anal - either inside the colon or the foreskin tearing. that's why risks are reduced for 'cut' folks....
basically if bodily fluids can make direct contact with your bloodstream, then infection is a risk.
hope this helps!
cksitter

Postby Kev B » 12 Oct 2012, 04:00 •  [Post 24]

Hello cksitter
Thank you! A good basic lesson in safe sex 101. When you are at risk, make sure you protect yourself.
I will be at the Penthouse Hotel, Obessions, Stingfellows. LaBambas, and standing outside Jennys bar at 3am from Oct 16-25, having the time of my life.
Thanks my friends, and be safe!
100 bth if anyone can find me. :rofl:
Kev B,
4 days 6 hours. 8-)
Lack of Knowledge.... That is the prolbem. W Edwards Deming
Kev B

Postby manarak » 12 Oct 2012, 09:15 •  [Post 25]

what is Jenny's bar?
manarak
Global Moderator

Next