Login  •  Register

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Public Ladyboy Picture Post

Femboy & Ladyboy Gallery

Have ladyboy pictures but not much to say?
Post away!

Re: My Fillipino Femboy Gallery

Postby manarak » 04 Mar 2012, 06:55 •  [Post 51]

adickted

What you wrote is clearly beyond bantering, and this is certainly no way to write a post on this forum. Read the rules again.

It would have been easy for you to say the same thing in a nicer way instead of accusing another member of lying.

Please consider this a warning.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby adickted » 05 Mar 2012, 22:16 •  [Post 52]

@ Manarak. Warning acknowledged. You are absolutely correct, I could have said the same thing without the harshness. I will comply with your rules, and bring my level of posting to respectable banter.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@ Stealth. It seems that you have mis-interpreted my post (at least from my original intention). You were clearly offended, and the very first thing I wrote was that it is not my intention to offend. I meant that to set the tone for anyone reading the post.

I can take responsibility for the majority of that since we don't know each other at all, and I used a term that perhaps translates harshly across our obvious language differences (although you speak very well, English is not your first language). You see where I come from, the term "I call bullshit" is delivered, and taken very lightly. Not offensive at all. It was my oversight to use this term with you before establishing any kind of rapport with you. You have my sincere apology for this sir.

With that said, I do find your response quite interesting and revealing of your character. I do retain my opinion (although not conclusive) that you perhaps have not met Wyn in person. This is just my opinion, and I do really hope that I am allowed that on this forum (to express an opinion).

What I find interesting about your response is that you go to a model of comparing yourself to me without having any idea of who I am. This is after criticizing me for not knowing who you are. In my post I am not questioning your "status" as a "ladyboy playboy". I simply came across a photo of someone I know pretty well, asked you about your experience with her, and nothing about your answer matched my experience. That's it. This naturally arouses suspicion around your post, and I think most can understand that.

I did not engage in any comparison of me vs. you, or engage in any defamation of your character, which is what I would consider a flame. In your post however, you flame the heck out of me, establishing yourself as some king of high-class playboy of which I could not handle. This assumes that I have even a little bit of a desire to strive for your lifestyle or aspirations. I can assure you that what we want in life(style) is very different.

You stated that I must be jealous. Jealousy would come from comparing myself to another. What I have learned in life is to only compete with myself. That is improve from any previous results in life, not the results of others. I find that I have much greater achievement that way.

You also state, "the ladyboy's that i play with don't even come close to the girls you will ever dream of been with......" Interesting you would say this because in fact, if you are telling the truth about experience with Wyn, then it seems we ARE sleeping with the same LB's, and this seems like just an emotional retaliation on your part, perhaps from being offended.

(The following are literal questions, and not emotional digs):
If flaming on this forum is against the rules, I wonder why you didn't get a "warning". Is your flaming justified perhaps because of my poorly communicated post? Flaming is not allowed except in response to a perceived flame? Do you get some grace for being a member here longer that I have, allowing you to flame a little bit? Rules should be rules.

So in your post to me I will quote.....you said, "i know this babe name is not "Wyna" had her ID many time in my hands." You said she was the "lovely ladyboy Gillia". This is not even a Filipino name, and her actual name is on her ID is Edwin xxxxxxx (hence Wyna).

Please check the numerous social sites below. "I rest my case" 8-)

Finally, Mr. stealth I hope I am not truly offending you for the fact that it is just not my intention. If I ever saw you in person I would hope to sit with you and have a beer. Any grudge or offense would be your choice sir.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/wynadolce (go to her profile, click photos, go to album labeled "profile pics", and look at the photo 11 rows down, third from the left)

http://www.wynadolce.com/

https://www.facebook.com/WynaD

http://www.myspace.com/wynalicious

http://www.iconsupermodels.com/wynadolce/

http://twitter.com/#!/WynaDolce

http://www.google.com/search?q=wyna+dol ... 55&bih=596

P.S. I will follow with a few photos of Wyna prior to her having her breast augmentation.

Adickted
Last edited by adickted on 05 Mar 2012, 22:56, edited 6 times in total.
adickted

Postby adickted » 05 Mar 2012, 22:23 •  [Post 53]

Pre breast augmentation, Wyna Dolce.

wyna2.jpg

wyna.jpg

wynaatmarriott.jpg

A former encounter with her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adickted

Postby Stealth009 » 06 Mar 2012, 02:22 •  [Post 54]

@Adickted

Apology Accepted , and yes i also have to admit that i mis-interpreted your post , i thought you where talking abouth " Rubi "
My Apology also for the way i crossfire back to you , because i know " Rubi " very well not to be Wyna Dolce

Now to come back to your post , i meet this girl one night with friends in Manila , she never said anything abouth her been a super model of any kind and the picture you see there was on her ladyboy kissess profile that also did not look at all that highlight and flash like all the weblinks you just post online , my incounter with her was just a one night stand and we kept in contact through the ladyboy kissess webside until last year then i lost track of her and from friends i hear that she went off to Hong Kong with her boyfriend , are we talking here abouth two different persons , i dont know ???
But if she is your lady then i wish you the best of luck for both of you , no hard feelings....

I Rest My Case....

Greetz , Stealth
I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby Stealth009 » 07 Mar 2012, 02:26 •  [Post 55]

Preview Of More Ladyboy`s That I will Meet In My Up Coming Fillipines Vacation

I have been very bussy updating my network for my upcoming vacation , not all the girls that want to meet me are of my personal taste , yes i know i am when it come to ladyboy very picky these day`s....
But i have a motto that say , i dont want to waste my time and money on lose ends , i want to enjoy my self to the maxx so i go for the best and will never seattle for less.....

And offcourse a mind blowing TR will be the result.....

Greetz , Stealth
I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby Stealth009 » 07 Mar 2012, 02:36 •  [Post 56]

After Ladyboy " Rubi " i am also in contact with this cute femboy by the name of " Candice "
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby Stealth009 » 10 Mar 2012, 19:32 •  [Post 57]

Preview Of More Ladyboy`s That I will Meet In My Up Coming Fillipines Vacation
Ladyboy "Crizzy " My Angeles City Princess
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby emyu » 17 Apr 2012, 01:20 •  [Post 58]

Hi, I wonder about "Jaynny Lao". Is she a ladyboy too?
I saw her name listed at whenboysbecamegirls.blogspot.com but then deleted by admin.
Thanks
emyu

Postby Stealth009 » 17 Apr 2012, 01:36 •  [Post 59]

Emyu

Yes she is a ladyboy.....

Greetz , Stealth
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby emyu » 19 Apr 2012, 08:13 •  [Post 60]

Do you have Gemila Guillano's pics, I already have her pics from her FB account. I really like this girl.
emyu

Postby Stealth009 » 19 Apr 2012, 08:42 •  [Post 61]

@Emyu

UUhh , i think i need to clear something here.....
Girls you see here in my thread are girls out of my ladyboy network , that means that i have meet them or i am planning to meet.....
This is not a Thread to just show pictures of fillipino ladyboy`s , no i dont have picture of "Gemila Guillanos " and i never hear of here.....
I have meet JaynnyLao two years ago in Manila , at that time she just begin with here modeling carrier and was not so popular but now as most of these girls get some attitude , it will be hard to get a date with here again.....

Greetz , Stealth
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby oldschool » 21 Apr 2012, 16:08 •  [Post 62]

Stealth009 wrote:.

Who is this beauty?
oldschool

Postby Stealth009 » 21 Apr 2012, 16:13 •  [Post 63]

@Oldschool

??? Which one ???

Greetz , stealth
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby oldschool » 21 Apr 2012, 20:43 •  [Post 64]

Stealth009 wrote:@Oldschool

??? Which one ???

Greetz , stealth

Sorry thought the picture would also be quoted. Here she is!
oldschool

Postby Stealth009 » 21 Apr 2012, 21:42 •  [Post 65]

That is Miss " Erica Fox "

She was Miss " Peru " in the last year Queen Of Cubu beauty pageant.....

Greetz , Stealth
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby Stealth009 » 13 Jul 2012, 13:46 •  [Post 66]

Ladyboy`s Out Of My Daimond Collection , The Very Best !!!
There ID Are Classified !!!
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby Stealth009 » 13 Jul 2012, 14:06 •  [Post 67]

Ladyboy`s Out Of My Daimond Collection , The Very Best !!!
There ID Are Classified !!!
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Re: Femboy & Ladyboy Gallery

Postby bamboo » 10 Aug 2012, 15:34 •  [Post 68]

Some great pictures.Thank you for uploading :)
bamboo

Postby kazuyahirai » 02 Sep 2012, 08:26 •  [Post 69]

Stealth009 wrote:Emyu

Yes she is a ladyboy.....

Greetz , Stealth

I know her :)
kazuyahirai

Postby Stealth009 » 20 Sep 2012, 23:07 •  [Post 70]

Some AC friends Of Mine
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby cockadoodle » 21 Sep 2012, 11:02 •  [Post 71]

Wow! What a collection of beauties. All your own work Stealth009? I am so jealous!
cockadoodle

Postby Stealth009 » 21 Sep 2012, 12:09 •  [Post 72]

@Cockadoodle

Jealous why , you can do it also , easy.....
You just need to go online and build your own network , which you will meet each time you visit there country , easy....

What you see here are pictures of just a few i have meet over the past 16 years , the reality meet and greet on a 1:1 base is much much more....

But it looks like i have to hang my playboy fuck belt soon , because it looks like i have found the love of my life in ladyboy " Rubi " , she is now on a 5 year test periode and until now things are going pretty much oke.....
If she pass the test and become my official girlfriend then i am sorry to say that her pictures will be the only one that will appear in my futher threads.....

Greetz , Stealth
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby Stealth009 » 30 Nov 2012, 19:44 •  [Post 73]

Miss International Queen - 2012 , Kevin Balot
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby emyu » 01 May 2013, 23:47 •  [Post 74]

are you sure girl at post 24 is ladyboy? is she ayako hiratsuka?
emyu

Postby coolrad » 02 May 2013, 09:59 •  [Post 75]

mmmm yummmy ladys more
coolrad

PreviousNext

Return to Public Ladyboy Picture Post