Login  •  Register

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums NEWBIE ZONE: Stupid questions, clever Answers (hopefully)

I like ladyboys, does that make me gay?

You are a newbie and don't know what a Ladyboy is?
Post your question here.

Postby Jake » 14 May 2011, 00:03 •  [Post 1]

This question comes up more often than any other so lets just get to the heart of the matter:

If you want to divide sexuality into heterosexual and homosexual, then your answer is YES you're gay.

If you want to divide sexuality into heterosexual, homesexual and bisexual and you enjoy women too occasionally, then your answer is you're BISEXUAL.

But the bigger question you have to ask yourself is why does it matter so much? Why do you care what other people think? You only live once. Live it as how you want to, not how others want you to.

If you are not sure about your friends and family approving, just keep the secret with yourself. There is no need to try and seek approval from people who will never understand. And venture out when you can get about secretly.

Take care, have fun and be safe out there (don't forget to use condoms)!

Later!
Jake

Re: I like ladyboys, does that make me gay?

Postby manarak » 14 May 2011, 00:11 •  [Post 2]

Well, well, I do not agree!
LOL

In my book "bisexual" means who likes girls and boys (with the mustache, body hair, etc.)!
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby Jake » 14 May 2011, 00:12 •  [Post 3]

That's why I opened the topic so we can discuss!

I don't like boys with body hair or whiskers either. Guess Bar Moo. Whiskers. :cry:
Jake

Postby manarak » 14 May 2011, 01:24 •  [Post 4]

I think people who like feminine looking ladyboys are straight with a twist!

I think people who like masculine looking femboys are gay!

and somewhere in-between is the magical line
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby Terry Tibbs » 14 May 2011, 12:49 •  [Post 5]

Not fucking ladyboys is gay... FACT.

Right, now that's sorted let's have the next topic :mrgreen:
Terry Tibbs

Postby Malakor » 15 May 2011, 19:31 •  [Post 6]

By the same token of course, if you are attracted to a woman dressed like a man does that still make you straight?

When Kinsey created his famous scale I don't think he took trannies into account!
'Fools rush in where angels fear to tread' - TiT
Malakor

Postby JokuVuan » 20 Jul 2011, 17:20 •  [Post 7]

Imo a person who digs ladyboys isn't gay unless the person likes to be topped. I personally have no interest towards men, but i do like ladyboys (in secret ofc. :o ), so i think i'm more of bisexual since ladies are the main thing for me. I have no hatred towards anyone no matter whom they like (except for those whom dig ppl under 18).
JokuVuan

Postby CJ-BLF » 24 Jul 2011, 09:16 •  [Post 8]

As the GF says: "Not think too much, make head hurt, make sad."

Don't worry about it. As far as I am concerned, she is a girl, as far as she is concerned, she is a girl. I have not seen anything (well almost) to dispute the contention.

If you get her out of the ST rooms and spend some time out, you will understand just how much they are girls.

The top/bottom thing is just smoke. Once you get past the labels, a hole is a hole and it really doesn't matter much anymore.
So much, too much, very much....
CJ-BLF

Postby onetruesaxon » 24 Jul 2011, 15:24 •  [Post 9]

Terry Tibbs wrote:Not fucking ladyboys is gay... FACT.

To true it is.

For example: You have a typical 18"st Farang tart with a vagina, leaking what can only be described at best as old tuna fish brine. Her hair is un kept and as the skin of a rhino. need I go on just make your own mind up. I won't post a picture as it may offend the eye sight of others here or just make them vomit. But we see them every day we venture out in farang land.

Then see the picture below. Who is more feminine ??????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
onetruesaxon

Postby sarge » 24 Jul 2011, 19:45 •  [Post 10]

Malakor wrote:By the same token of course, if you are attracted to a woman dressed like a man does that still make you straight?

When Kinsey created his famous scale I don't think he took trannies into account!

If my farang wife looked and dressed like some of the thai guys I slept with then I might stay home and quit going out on my mongering trips.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sarge
Trusted Member

Postby onetruesaxon » 24 Jul 2011, 19:59 •  [Post 11]

She sure is a babe is Pla
onetruesaxon

Postby manarak » 24 Jul 2011, 20:18 •  [Post 12]

onetruesaxon wrote:She sure is a babe is Pla

even more cute without make-up IMO!
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby CJ-BLF » 25 Jul 2011, 16:40 •  [Post 13]

If you feel gay dating LB's then I guess you are. TIT, up to you. Me, I only date girls some just have bigger clits than others.
So much, too much, very much....
CJ-BLF

Postby fencesitter » 24 Sep 2011, 08:22 •  [Post 14]

A beginner point of view from me >

i only like lady boys who really look like, sound like and act like lady, i.e. no dick, and lot look hotter than most girls.

I don't care what what they "WERE" ...... just what they are "NOW."
fencesitter

Postby Stealth009 » 25 Sep 2011, 14:18 •  [Post 15]

The Famous Label World

Thank , god i dont live in this label world , but in my own when it come to leading my whole live......
I am a Warroir and a Rebel at the same time when it come to having sex and choosing my sex partner , i have study the ladyboy world for almost 10 years , and i came to the following conclusion.....

Ladyboy`s are no man and no women , they are a complet new race and that is way they are call the ( The Third Gender )
That`s is also why i believe that you can not talk about been Gay or Bi or anything in that context......

I call my self a ( Transgender Sexual ) easy......
When i am with a ladyboy i just dont see her dick and even if i see it , it does not do nothing to me , i am bussy concentrating on her other body parts.....

In my fetish fantasie world i am some time also a ( Image Bender ) that means that i turn GG`s in to ladyboy`s by dressing them up in a slutty way like the ladyboy`s and i fuck them all in there ass.

In my world i call the shots and make the rules , fuck what other people think or say abouth me , it`s my fucking world , home of the braves !!!

Greetz , Stealth
I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby fencesitter » 26 Sep 2011, 06:47 •  [Post 16]

That sounds like a very interesting world stealth.

and dressing GG's up like slutty LB's and giving it to them up the ass.....man that's a cool move LOL

Go for it , I say and like Stealth make your own world and fuck everyones else's view on things.

Hmmm , have to think what my world is , pehaps sharing a GG or post post op and watch an LB preop fuck the hell out of them.....hmmm that sounds like my future scene haha

Anyone done that here? Dumb question i guess....How was it ?
fencesitter

Postby Stealth009 » 26 Sep 2011, 16:49 •  [Post 17]

Fencesitter

I do this all the time when i am on vacation , i will move around with 2 or 3 of my ladyboy show girls to a ago go club and they will choose two or three girls to take back to the hotel , i will pay the barfine.
Once at the hotel i will sit and watch how the ladyboy`s will fuck the GG`s brain out , major turn on for me......
Ather a while i will join the party and fuck the most horny once at that moment , that`s what we call living to the max (Life Is Good - LG )

Ps. You should tray it , you only live once....

Greetz , stealth
I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby fencesitter » 27 Sep 2011, 15:12 •  [Post 18]

Yep , that sounds pretty damn good to me. I am in Oz , but found a Mongolian girl last night that looked like a ladyboy, and she fuck MY brains out , wild aggressive girl, well built. like to se a couple of hot LB's give her a double pentration...that would sort her out i reckon. :shock:

have done that with a GG, and blown down the GG's throat as she is getting dbl hammered...if you have ...I HATE you . :evil: LOL
fencesitter

Postby fencesitter » 27 Sep 2011, 15:15 •  [Post 19]

Cascades and Obsessions look like good hangouts for LB's . Which do you prefer ?
fencesitter

Postby Jake » 27 Sep 2011, 16:38 •  [Post 20]

Cascades for sheer quantity. On a bad/ low night you still have 80-100 ladyboys to pick from!

Most others are about 10 total and if the best are taken you are left with 3-4.
Jake

Postby Percival » 20 Dec 2011, 00:48 •  [Post 21]

Look, if we were really a bunch of homosexuals we'd be making passes at each other instead of the girls. At the same time, when I'm on my knees in my hotel room with my favorite ladyboy passionately sucking her cock for an hour, well...that's not the most heterosexual thing I've ever done. Like they say, if you're friends don't understand (and mine don't!) then keep it to yourself and us. That's what we're here for.
Percival

Postby tersarge » 20 Dec 2011, 20:05 •  [Post 22]

its an interesting question,i do what i want to do,enjoy L/Bs for what they are,labels are for products,its a great thrill to unwrap a cute L/B,and feel her surprise,mmmm.
tersarge

Postby ibeme87 » 02 Mar 2012, 00:08 •  [Post 23]

No, it doesn't make you gay..
Gay is attraction to the same sex.
If you like men, you like men..
If you don't, and are attracted to LB's, you are attracted to them for being feminine.
Is it gay if you have sex with a girl using a strap on? Some may say yes, but if you enjoy that, but not a guy sticking it in there, then its (by definition) not.
ibeme87

Postby beluga » 02 Mar 2012, 01:24 •  [Post 24]

True...Ladyboys are a completely different animal........sweet !!!!
beluga

Postby Verywierd » 20 Mar 2012, 08:11 •  [Post 25]

Looking at it from a different point of view, studies show that Gay men are not attracted to TS women, even when they know they are not GG and pre-op. So that seems to say something.
My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!
- Marquis de Sade
Verywierd

Next

Return to NEWBIE ZONE: Stupid questions, clever Answers (hopefully)